Industrial Electrician (580-640€/net per week) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Our long-time partner agency in The Netherlands is currently looking for Industrial Electricians to join their projects in the Rotterdam region.
Some of your main tasks are:
- Cable pulling, light work on cable trays;
- Mounting electrical equipment;
- Connecting, and terminating cables to junction boxes, cabinets, etc;
- Using different types of glands;
- Reading technical drawings.
You are going to work inside an industrial park, mainly inside a factory.
- Weekly net salary of 620-640€, depending on skills, experience, and certificates, paid on Wednesdays;
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week;
- Holidays – in agreement with planning, possible every 3 months;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Protective boots, helmets, safety glasses, and tools are provided by the agency.
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- 3+ years working as an electrician in industrial environment. Experience in an industrial environment, such as refineries, power plants, sub stations, mass manufacturing factories, big equipment or machinery.
- VCA basic safety course or willing to take the course (paid by the agency);
- NEN3140 course or willing to take the e-learning course in English (paid by the agency);
- ATEX (electrician course - about working in a explosive electric environment, how to handle and work with it) and/or sky worker course preferred - or willing to take the course.
- Responsible and ready to be a part of a team;
- Serious and motivated;
- Ready to work and live for a long period of time in The Netherlands.
Communicative in English or German; (minimum B1)