Housekeeper (with experience and motivation letter) , in Netherlands
The Hotel Amrath is looking for motivated housekeepers to join its team! Candidates can be placed in any of these locations (Eindhoven, Scheveningen, Haarlem, Amsterdam) regarding hotel needs.
Your daily tasks will include:
- provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones;
- fold terry, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean;
- take away room service items, dirty linen, and trash;
- check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition;
- adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary;
- dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them;
- carry out floor care duties in the hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets;
- adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies;
- keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always;
- ensure to follow all company standards in a welcoming manner and acknowledge all guests.
It’s a long-term, full-time position. Work is in morning shifts according to the schedule (also on weekends). Weekends are not paid extra regarding CLA Horeca (collective labor agreement).
The hotel gives paid 3-day training, candidates will receive uniform after training, but have to arrive with their own black- shirt, trousers, and shoes!
Candidates have to take care of the lunch, or there is a possibility of eating in the hotel for about 4eur per day, but they have to let the hotel know upfront.
+21 y.o. € 11,83/h base + € 0,99/h holiday allowance= € 12,82/h
18-20 y.o. € 11,30/h base + € 0,99/h holiday allowance= €12,29
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests;
- Strong, healthy, and ready for physical work;
- Respectful towards colleagues and guests;
- Previous housekeeping experience is mandatory;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1