Housekeeper with experience , in Netherlands
- make sure facilities and common areas are clean and maintained;
- vacuum, sweep, and mop floors, clean windows, change bed linen;
- clean and stock restrooms, showers;
- clean up spills with appropriate equipment;
- notify managers of necessary repairs;
- collect and dispose of trash;
- assist guests when necessary;
- properly clean upholstered furniture;
- other related housekeeping tasks.
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule a video interview with you on WhatsApp.
You can travel to work by bike, public transport or car. You should be flexible with schedules and the workload, as there is a minimum of 38 hours guaranteed and a maximum of 60 hours (depending on the need for extra hours).
There is a deposit of €154 (2 weeks of rent) for the accommodation (returned if the house is in good condition). A contract will be provided before traveling, and the agency will help you with flight arrangements and pick-ups from the airport. The candidates will get a private room in a shared house, with a lock and basic linen and toiletries.
If possible the candidate should bring dark pants and dark shoes.
8% holiday allowance
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests;
- Strong, healthy, ready for physical work;
- Previous housekeeping experience is mandatory;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2+ (enough to communicate and understand instructions)