Housekeeper with experience Eindhoven, in Netherlands
The luxurious 5-star Grand Hotel Amrâth Harlem is looking for motivated housekeepers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones;
- fold terry, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean;
- take away room service items, dirty linen, and trash;
- check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition;
- adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary;
- dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them;
- carry out floor care duties in the hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets;
- adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies;
- keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always;
- ensure to follow all company standards in a welcoming manner and acknowledge all guests.
It’s a long-term, full-time position. Work is in morning shifts according to the schedule (also on weekends). Weekends are not paid extra regarding CLA Horeca (collective labor agreement).
The hotel gives paid 3-day training, candidates will receive uniform after training, but have to arrive with own black- shirt, trousers, shoes!
Candidates have to take care of the lunch, or there is a possibility of eating in the hotel for about 4eur per day, but they have to let the hotel know upfront.
+21 y.o. € 11,83/h base + € 0,99/h holiday allowance= € 12,82/h
18-20 y.o. € 11,30/h base + € 0,99/h holiday allowance= €12,29
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests;
- Strong, healthy, and ready for physical work;
- Respectful towards colleagues and guests;
- Previous housekeeping experience is mandatory;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1