Freezer warehouse worker (Sligro) Veghel, in Netherlands, from 11,24€/hour
Our client Sligro needs new employees for their warehouses. Work is in cooled area of fresh food products in (minus) -20 degrees.
Sligro is the market leader in food-service wholesalers in the Netherlands. Working at Sligro as an order picker you will have the following functions:
- Collecting orders using electronic collection carts;
- Ensuring that you collect the right products and the right quantities independently;
- Notify the supervisor if the item is no longer available on the shelf;
- Ensure that your department stays clean.
Working as an expedition employee within Sligro your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and check orders;
- Move roll containers to loading location;
- Prepare forwarding shipments for shipping and administration with the help of a wrist scanner;
- Support when loading the trucks.
As a warehouse worker in Sligro, You need to be prepared to work in a 2 shifts schedule, if it will be night shift you will be informed in ahead. Work is in cold area of fresh food products in -20 degrees Celsius. You should be prepared to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year as this is a job offer for long term.
If you would like to work as a warehouse worker at Sligro you need to:
- Ready to work in freezer -20 degrees temp.
- Be ready to work fast and make as less as possible mistakes;
- Have experience working with order picking using a scanner and EPT (electronic pallet truck);
- Be ready to work in a team and individually;
- Be ready to stay for at least 1 year.
Good English language skills is needed.