Food production worker Kerkrade, in Netherlands
Our partner Mexma Food produces an extensive range of tortillas. Besides the traditional wheat tortillas, Mexma also makes tortillas with 100% whole grain, multigrain, 35% vegetables, and different kinds of spices and flavors that are exported to countries all over Europe and even beyond!
The company is currently looking for new members to join its team in various positions! According to your experience and motivation, you will be placed as a baker, pack or flow pack operator, and production worker.
Your daily tasks will include:
- bakery operators – responsible for starting the process when the dough enters the machine;
- flow-packing operator – responsible for ensuring that the tortillas are packaged correctly;
- packaging operator – responsible for ensuring that the boxes are filled correctly;
- quality check of products and reporting any damage to the supervisor;
- industrial cleaning of productions floors, cleaning crates, and cargo;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department.
The company will provide you with basic training and work equipment. On-call time (must be present at least 30 minutes before each shift to change, etc.).
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails/eyelashes are allowed in food production!
18:00 – 24:00: 134%
24:00 – 04:00: 137%
04:00 – 06:00: 134%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience as a food production operator will be an advantage;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules and regulations;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.