Flange Mechanic with experience and VOG (€400–€420 net/week) Elsloo, in Netherlands
Stork, a Fluor Company, is a market leader in fully integrated operations, maintenance, modification, and asset integrity solutions. They ensure that plants and industrial installations operate properly and safely by constructing, maintaining, and modifying them. More than 17,000 employees worldwide work on innovative and sustainable projects in over 100 countries.
Our partner is now looking for flange mechanics to join their team in Elsloo, the Netherlands!
As a flange mechanic, you will work on various projects, including shutdowns and building new plants.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Assembling and disassembling flange connections;
- Working on pipe constructions (no pipefitting);
- Work according to HSE rules on petrochemical sites;
- Reading technical drawings;
- Following and maintaining safety rules;
The weekly net salary is between €400 and €420, depending on your previous experience. You will work 40 hours per week.
You will be tested for both theoretical and practical knowledge on one of the agency’s testing/training sites before getting a job.
In this position, you will get safety shoes and earplugs for free.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
You will have a holiday allowance of 8.33%, paid six weeks after your last payment or once a year in May, depending on what comes first.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Knowledge of flow directions and assembling and replacing different types of Flanges, Valves, Pumps, and Gaskets;
- Isometrics knowledge of calculating and measuring pipe lengths;
- Able to read technical drawings;
- Valid criminal record (VOG);
- Responsible and serious;
- Flexible regarding schedules;
- Willing to work during holidays;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English, German or Dutch.