Flange Mechanic (€500–€550 net/week) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Equans Zuid ASML is a world leader in technical services and is part of the international Bouygues Group. They help customers realize and accelerate the three major transitions: energy, digital, and industrial. The company is located in the Netherlands and has 6,000 employees at 29 locations.
Our partner is now looking for flange mechanics to join their team in Rotterdam, the Netherlands!
As a flange mechanic, you will work on various projects, including shutdowns and building new plants.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Assembling and disassembling flange connections;
- Working on pipe constructions (no pipefitting);
- Work according to HSE rules on petrochemical sites;
- Reading technical drawings;
- Following and maintaining safety rules;
The weekly net salary is between €500 and €550, depending on your previous experience. You will work 40 hours per week.
You will be tested for both theoretical and practical knowledge on one of the agency’s testing/training sites before getting a job.
In this position, you will get safety shoes and earplugs for free.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
You will have a holiday allowance of 8.33%, paid six weeks after your last payment or once a year in May, depending on what comes first.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Knowledge of flow directions and assembling and replacing different types of flanges, valves, pumps, gaskets and heat changers;
- Isometrics knowledge of calculating and measuring pipe lengths;
- Ablility to read and interpet technical drawings is a big plus;
- Responsible and serious;
- Flexible regarding schedules;
- Willing to work during holidays;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English, German or Dutch.