Field service technician (13 - 16€ gross/h) Bergen op Zoom, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for Field Mechanics for plastic piping at factory sites.
You are familiar with installing or fitting pipelines with diameters from 25 to 2000 mm and are curious about the possibilities of glass fibre reinforced plastic pipelines! We challenge you.
- Do what you like, what you are good at and grow into a 1st fitter, foreman or supervisor. The latter is possible, but not necessary;
- You will install pipelines on location, usually at (petro)chemical companies, together with other mechanics and a foreman or superintendent;
- In our location we prepare you well for your work with assembly instructions, drawings and safety and quality instructions;
- You will be tinkering, laminating, welding, pipe fitting and finishing with professional tools.
- A nice and varied job with an ambitious company and a dream team that is developing very fast;
- Gross salary between 13,27 and 16,15€, depending on the experience, paid every week;
- You will receive excellent supervision and will be working in a safe environment;
- Fulltime job offer;
- Working days: Monday till Friday, between 8am and 5pm;
- Company clothing supplied: Tshirt, trousers shoes and other personal protective equipment.
- You are full of energy, motivated, accurate and a team player;
- You have a technical education, at least MBO-2 (diploma not required);
- You are a school leaver or have experience with (steel) pipes or technology from another field;
- You do not have to have experience with installing or fitting pipelines, but that can be useful;
- Reference of last employer;
- Reading technical drawings is not a problem for you (but you can learn that too);
- Speak and write English (B2).
Good knowledge of speaking and written English (B2).