Factory worker (wooden doors) Groesbeek, in Netherlands, from 12,21€/hour
Position is open for 31 daysAvailable positions: 1/1
Kegro Deuren has been the door manufacturer and market leader in solid wood exterior and indoor doors for new construction, renovation projects in the Netherlands. The company is currently searching for experienced wooden door production workers for the new season.
Your main activities are:
- Assemble doors and its parts, in an independent and accurate way, while performing quality checks during the production process;
- Production (manual or automatic) of wooden doors, using different techniques with carpentry tools and instruments, while measuring, marking and cutting wood;
- Preparing the ready product for transportation – it might be required to lift the doors so the candidate has to be physically capable for this task;
- Keep the workplace clean and safe.
Work indoors, with a normal warehouse temperature.
2 weekly shifts, from Monday to Friday, from 6:00 till 14:45 or 7:00 till 15:45. Workers are allowed to a 45 minutes unpaid break. It might be required to work overtime and Saturdays, depending of the workflow.
Full-time and long term, stable, job offer.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous experience in a factory environment, in wooden production or carpentry is a must;
- Accuracy and attention with numbers;
- Motivation, Team player or capable of working independently in a fast pace;
- Flexibility for physical job;
- Compliance with safety regulations;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period.
Good English is needed (minimum B2 level)