Facility Employee (€2,100-€2,700 gross/month) Arnhem, in Netherlands
i-Hospitality is a specialized staffing organization active in the Dutch hospitality industry. They value their professionals and select them carefully. The agency cooperates with many different restaurants and hotels in the Netherlands.
Our partner is looking for a facility employee to join their team!
As a facility employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all new residents arrived safely at their new homes;
- Picking up new residents and guiding them to their new homes;
- Making sure homes and rooms meet safety and hygiene standards;
- Identifying facility problems and addressing them to managers;
- Looking for ways to streamline processes;
- Helping and answering questions from candidates;
- Other related tasks.
The company offers you the following:
- Use of the company car and bus;
- A competitive salary;
- Professional development;
- 25 vacation days;
- Travel allowance and a pension scheme;
- A Friday afternoon drink to prepare for the weekend;
- Full-time and long-term opportunity.
The company’s perfect candidate:
- Enjoys planning and has exceptional planning and organizing skills;
- Is handy with tools and does not hesitate to take on a technical task;
- Is good with people and has great communication skills.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Perfect communication and organizing skills;
- Great with people and ready to help them;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.