Extrusion operator (technical background) Waalwijk, in Netherlands
Oerlemans Plastics is a manufacturer of flexible synthetic plastics and film products. Their products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide. Satisfaction, quality, and a profitable result are the main elements in the solutions!
The company is looking for extrusion operators to join its team!
In this position, you are an important link in our unique manufacturing process from small plastic pieces to countless beautiful packaging products. You can think of sustainable freezer bags for french fries or recyclable potting soil packaging, which you can find in the garden centers.
Your daily tasks will include:
- preparing planned production orders based on a work order;
- setting up foil blowing machines (extruders);
- monitoring the extrusion process and controlling the quality and output;
- taking care of the registration of the production and data in the ERP system;
- taking care of the supply and removal of raw materials and complete products;
- updating your colleagues about the work when your shift ends.
Work is in 3 shifts. Hour rate is €12,00 + 25% shift allowance = € 15,00 gross/hour.
Plus every week you will be paid the holiday allowance, it is 10.5% of the weekly salary.
It is a full-time, long-term position. Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments. The salary depends on your experience.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Technical background and knowledge;
- Experience as a machine operator will be a plus;
- Taking responsibility for entrusted tasks;
- A strong sense of responsibility;
- Determination and resistance to stress;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1/B2