Electrician (Modular Houses) with private car (€480 net/week) Utrecht, in Netherlands
Ergon is a people-oriented employment agency that understands the importance of good work and a friendly environment. Their goal is to help everyone looking for a job and match them with a suitable job position and a company in the Netherlands.
Our partner is now looking for modular house electricians to join their team in Utrecht!
As a modular house electrician, you will work in a factory that produces modular houses and rooms.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Electrical installations in modular construction;
- Working on the installation of lighting points and electrical sockets;
- Mounting electrical equipment;
- Connecting and terminating cables to junction boxes, cabinets, etc.;
- Using different types of glands;
- Reading technical drawings.
A driver’s license and your own car are required for this position.
The weekly net salary is approximately €480, depending on your previous experience. You will work 40 hours per week in a team with another colleague.
Your accommodation will be in a single room near Rhenen.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Relevant previous experience;
- VCA certificate is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Ready to start immediately;
- Serious and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English