Electrician for construction and projects (500-605€/net per week) , in Netherlands
Haldu Group, a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction, is looking for an experienced Electrician to join their team in The Netherlands.
Are you experienced in Electricity and ready to start a new adventure? If so, this job is for you!
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- Installation of electrical systems;
- Preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance;
- Inspection of electrical installations;
- Technical drawings interpretation;
- Preparation of small-scale projects.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s from 500€ – 605€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made).
- You will have 20 days for vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are build up by working.
- The candidate must have his own car or rent one to use between accommodation and workplace. The candidate must pay a deposit of 200€ (will be given back when the employment is finished) and pay 50€ per week. Fuel must be paid by the candidate.
- Understandable Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian
- Working experience;
- Already holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from previous job (name, phone number and company)
- Working hours: Average of 40 hours a week;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Understandable Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian