Electrical engineer(€500 net/week) Almere, in Netherlands
Alfen is the core and the linking pin of the electricity grid, providing transformer stations, energy storage systems, charging stations for electric vehicles, and a range of other products and services. With its broad array of products developed in-house and considerable experience as a systems integrator, Alfen is building the electricity grid of the future: reliable, sustainable, and innovative.
Our partner is currently looking for electrical engineers to join their growing team in Almere, the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assembling and connecting state-of-the-art energy storage systems;
- Independently performing assembly work such as control cabinets, cabling, and final assembly;
- Checking materials, parts, drawings, and tools;
- Performing checks and discussing with the First Engineer where necessary;
- Supervising company and safety regulations, order and, cleanliness;
- Supervising apprentices and trainees in consultation with your colleagues.
You will work only in a day shift, for 32–40 hours per week.
Accommodation is always provided in single bedrooms in shared houses, equipped with all the basic necessities (with the exception of bed linen).
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- VCA certificate is needed for the position (the Agency can help to obtain it)
- Middle-level applied education in technical field;
- Great team member;
- Extensive knowledge of electrical engineering gained through training and/or experience;
- Able to read electrical diagrams and perform mechanical assembly work according to technical drawings;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.