Construction fitter/Welder (€470-€520 net/week) Emmeloord, in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization specializing in offering temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system, and delegating the workforce. They operate in various sectors, including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture, and horticulture.
Their partner is currently looking for construction fitters/welders to join their team in Emmeloord, the Netherlands!
Both in the Netherlands and abroad, the company is specialized in strong steel works, also has been supplying complex support structures for parking garages, data centers and other large utility buildings for more than 40 years. In addition, stairs, landings and various constructions for the electricity network are also produced by their employees.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- You are responsible for independently assembling or welding steel parts.
- Work from technical drawings according to CE certification and HSE aspects.
- Your focus is on creating high-quality constructions, such as stairs, fences, platforms and other smaller parts.
- You work on projects both independently and in a team.
The Company offers:
- Start hourly payment from 16,00 – 20,00€ (depending on your experience, possibility to develop and grow)
- Possibility of courses;
- Long term work in the Netherlands – after one year you can get an undetermined contract;
- Good working conditions in a reputable steel constructions company;
- 5 – 6 working days a week;
- 40 hours a week;
- Possibility to take a driving license course for free;
- Company car (possibility to use it for private purposes (for additional fee));
- Provided accommodation if necessary (possibility to live alone (for extra cost));
Monday - Friday -152,63%
Saturday - 184,21%
Sunday - 210,53%
- CV in English is required to apply for this poition;
- MIG MAG welding experience (at least level 2)
- VCA certificate is an advantage (it is possible to take an internal course paid by the Company)
- Ability to work well alone and in a team
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Full compliance with quality and safety rules
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Driving license is an advantage
- Willing to learn Dutch language in the future
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English is required