Construction fitter (from 450€ net/week) Udenhout, in Netherlands
Are you an English speaking construction fitter interested in working in the Netherlands? Our partner can offer you a stable job with an attractive salary!
Bersselaar Construction desings, manufactures and assembles leading structures in steel, aluminum and stainless steel. They operate in non-residential constructions, offshore/energy, and infrastructure. This family business is based in Udenhout. They value reliability and are looking for new, committed employees.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Fitting together parts of staircases, staircase landings and handrails
- Fit pieces together with the help of technical drawings and blueprints
- While fitting the construction, you might be asked to tack-weld the parts together.
The Company offers:
- Competitive salary, which will be commensurated with your experience and performance
- Plenty of opportunities for further development and learning
- Free coffe for workers on Fridays
The salary is gross and includes 10,5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position
- Previous experience in constructions, especially working with steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- Welding experience will be considered as a plus
- Committed and reliable
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay and work long-term in the Netherlands
B2 level of English is required