Concrete Carpenter with own car and VCA (520-600€/net per week) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Our experienced partners have been involved with the Dutch Construction and Engineering sector for a long time now. The company is currently searching for skilled Concrete Carpenters for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Netherlands.
Do you have experience in construction? Are you able to help us build different types of infrastructures? This project consists of the construction of 5 residential towers in Amsterdam, built with wet concrete (hammered in work).
Your main tasks are:
- Producing concrete formwork constructions for housing and waterworks.
- Infrastructure works and placing of elements.
- Making and handling concrete (all kinds of formwork).
- Ability to read and work from a technical plan.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday, weekly. Hour rate depends on experience.
- 40-hour workweek
- The company ensures you have all the needed materials.
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- Sleeping equipment shall be provided by the candidate.
Concrete carpenters should have their own hand tools with them:
- Measuring Tape
- Stone chisel
- Braiding tong
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working at construction sites, as a concrete carpenter (minimum 1.5 - 2 years) in these systems: Peri, Doka, or other systems (Meva, Hünnebeck, Safe).
- Own means of transport is mandatory;
- VCA certificate is mandatory;
- Already existing BSN number is strongly preferred;
- Good reference from a previous job (name, phone number, and company) is a big plus;
- Capable of reading blueprints/technical drawings;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Availability for long-term stay in the Netherlands.
Good Communication in English (at least A2), or German