Concrete Carpenter (500-560/net per week) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Our experienced partners have been involved with the Dutch Construction and Engineering sector for a long time now. The company is currently searching for skilled Concrete Carpenters for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Netherlands.
Do you have experience in construction? Are you able to help us build different types of infrastructures? This project consists of the construction of 5 residential towers in Amsterdam, built with wet concrete (hammered in work).
Your main tasks are:
- Producing concrete formwork constructions for housing and waterworks.
- Infrastructure works and placing of elements.
- Making and handling concrete (all kinds of formwork).
- Ability to read and work from a technical plan.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 500€ – 560€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made).
- The company ensures you have all the needed materials.
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- No transport? You can rent a car for 50€ per week, a one-time safety deposit of 200€ is needed. Want to rent a car with someone else? No problem, the agency prefers it.
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working at construction sites, as a carpenter (minimum 1.5 - 2 years) in these systems: Peri, Doka, or other systems (Meva, Hünnebeck, Safe).
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain VCA;
- References from a previous job (name, phone number, and company)
- Capable of reading blueprints/technical drawings;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Availability for long-term stay in the Netherlands.
Good Communication in English (at least B1), or German