Concrete Carpenter (500-540/net per week) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Haldu has been involved with Dutch Construction and Engineering sector. The company is currently searching for skilled Concrete Carpenters for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Dutch territory.
Do you have experience in construction? Are you able to help us build different type of infrastructure works? This project consists in the construction of 5 residential towers in Amsterdam, built with wet concrete (hammered in work).
Your main tasks are:
- Producing concrete formwork constructions for housing and waterworks.
- Infrastructure works and placing of elements.
- Realization and handling concrete (all kinds of formwork).
- Ability to read and work from a technical plan.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s from 500€ – 540€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made).
- The company ensures you have all needed materials.
- You will have 20 days for vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are build up by working.
- The candidate must have his own means of work or rent a car to use between accommodation and workplace. The candidate must pay a deposit of 200€ (will be given back when the employment is finished) and pay 50€ per week. Fuel must be paid by the candidate.
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working at construction sites, as a carpenter (minimum 1.5 - 2 years) in these systems: Peri, Doka, or other systems (Meva, Hünnebeck, Safe).
- Understandable Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain VCA;
- References from previous job (name, phone number and company)
- Capable of reading blueprints/technical drawings;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Compliance with safety, hygiene & work environment regulations;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands.
Understandable Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian