CO2 Welder with experience (€650 net/week) Hengelo, in Netherlands
Enerpac is a company that has been designing and manufacturing heavy-lifting equipment for over 60 years. They use high-pressure hydraulics and controls to make smart and innovative solutions that keep the highest level of quality, reliability, and safety. Enerpac is passionate about solving problems, and you can become a part of its vision!
They are currently looking for CO2 Welders to join their team!
The primary responsibility is to weld heavy lifting equipment or similar heavy steel constructions (level H-L045 welding).
The net salary is €650 per week, paid every Wednesday. You will work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, but there is a possibility of working overtime (an average of +6 hours a week).
You will have protective boots and an overall uniform covered by the agency and the company. You will have to carry your own mask, but if you don’t have it, the agency will help you acquire one.
If you use your own car for transportation to work, you will get €0.19 allowance per every km.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in various positions working as a welder with multi-layer welds of steel plates 30mm or thicker;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- VCA basic safety course is a plus;
- Responsible and ready to be a part of a team;
- Serious and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English