CO2 welder (steel constructions, €650 net/week) Hengelo, in Netherlands
Enerpac leads the industry with superior precision and ultra-reliable quality, delivering technically advanced industrial tools and services that prioritize safety and productivity, surpass compliance, and outpace the competition.
Our partner is currently looking for CO2 welders to join their team!
As a CO2 welder, you will be responsible for the following:
- Welding heavy lifting equipment and heavy steel constructions;
- Welding steel plates 30mm or thicker in various positions;
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling;
- Using an electric arc and inert gas;
- Other related tasks.
The weekly net salary is €650 after accommodation and health insurance deductions. You will work approximately 8 hours a day, with the possibility of working extra hours (up to 6 hours per week).
A VCA safety certificate is mandatory, but if you don’t have one, the agency will provide you with training.
This project will last at least 3 months, but probably longer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 3+ years of previous experience working as a welder;
- Experience with multi-layer welds of steel plates 30mm or thicker in various positions;
- H-L045 welding level;
- VCA safety course or ready to obtain one after arriving in the Netherlands;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum A2 level of English.