CO2 welder/assembler and certificate (€580 net/week) Krimpen aan den IJssel, in Netherlands
TIO B.V. is a leading company in supplying and producing products for piping systems, like silencers, compensators, ducting, supports, spark arresters, etc. The organization, working atmosphere, and versatility of the employees make TIO a uniquely pleasant employer in the metal sector.
Our partner is currently looking for CO2 welders/assemblers to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a CO2 welder/assembler, you will be responsible for the following:
- Independently composing and CO2 welding (both steel and stainless steel sheet metal up to approx. 15 mm);
- Assembling and welding independently and driving production and quality;
- Using an electric arc and inert gas;
- Other related tasks.
The weekly net salary is €580 after accommodation and health insurance deductions.
A VCA safety certificate is mandatory, but if you don’t have one, the agency will provide you with training.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 2+ years of previous experience working as a CO2 welder;
- Ready to pass the VCA exam after arriving in Netherlands in English, German or Dutch;
- Valid welding certificates 136 and 138 with stamps;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum A2 level of English.