CNC turner/programmer (€530 net/week) Almere, in Netherlands
With over 50 years of expertise, the Grab Specialist is a renowned leader in the field of grabs. Their specialization lies in the design, construction, and repair of the largest grabs utilized across the globe. Based in Almere, their dedicated team takes pride in developing and building these exceptional products right from the start.
Our partner is currently looking for CNC turners/programmers to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working on special projects following technical drawings or sketches;
- Processing raw materials and semi-finished products;
- Writing and running your own programs;
- Using FANUC and Plus Control
- Ensuring the machines are properly adjusted and maintained.
The weekly net salary is €530.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Relevant work experience as a CNC turner;
- Fanuc certificate or course will be considered a plus;
- Technically savvy and able to read and implement technical drawings;
- Serious and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.