CNC Production Employee Nieuw Bergen, in Netherlands, from 14,81€/hour
Our partners in The Netherlands are looking for new CNC production employees to join their team! The company, MGG has been at the forefront of the aluminum casting industry and has a reputation for constant innovation in the automotive industry and other industrial branches.
As a production employee, you may have the following tasks:
- Clamping of simple products on the mold;
- Releasing the CNC machine tool;
- Unclamping, deburring, and cleaning of the products using the sink, power file, hand file, scraper, rinsing machines / rinsing systems;
- Performing quality measurements according to the inspection regulations using simple measuring tools such as calipers, taper pin calipers, threaded hole calipers;
- Packaging the products according to the quality regulations and specifications of the customer;
- Registering various production data such as numbers, production dates, rejections on worksheets, product labels, etc;
- Releasing a finished product to the expedition.
You may be asked to do extra tasks as:
- Signaling deviations with regard to mechanical processing in the case of broken tools, clamping errors, size deviations, and/or quality and passing this on to the team leader and/or quality department;
- The timely internal transport of products (to be machined and already machined);
- Checking for leak tightness and/or carrying out assembly work such as; plugs, rings, pins, caps, and swivels.
You will be provided with a training course and a buddy to help you with any questions on the first day. There will be no machine programming needed. There are three shifts (morning, afternoon, and night) and you have to be flexible with your schedules. Your salary will be 14.81€/h gross with allowance included.
The company will also provide work clothes, earplugs, and eye protection. The agency will arrange a car or e-bike so you can travel to work.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Good communication skills;
- Motivated and flexible with schedules;
- With technical affinity or having similar experience;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for at least 6 months;
Good communication skills in English, German or Dutch.