CNC Press Brake Operator (500-520€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 24 daysAvailable positions: 4/4Salary: from /h
Our partner agency Covebo is looking for a CNC Press brake operator to work in Zador Metal facilities.
What are you going to do:
- You will program the setting up and conversion of a CNC machine independently using technical drawings;
- You will set up a CNC machine for serial production of precision products with small tolerances;
- You will perform other possible sheet metal operations;
- Work with Durma Kantbank machines. The two Durma press brakes have a length of 3 meters and a tonnage of 175 tonnage, which means that we can press materials up to 5 mm thick over this length.
- Net weekly salary of €500-520 per 40 hours work.
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Long term fulltime offer;
- Long term relationship with possibility of advancing in career;
- One shift only.
- CV in English;
- Drivers License;
- Experience working on CNC Side Bench and dexterity in working with modern computer-controlled machines;
- Read and work with technical drawings;
- Can speak in English or Dutch (medium level);
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long term;
- Capable to work individually and as a team;
- Responsible and motivated attitude.
Can speak in English or Dutch (medium level)