CNC operator/programmer with Mazak experience (€520 net/week) Enschede, in Netherlands
Delwi / Groenink Machinefabriek is a trusted partner for clients who demand exceptional quality and reliable delivery. With expertise in various metal products, they prioritize flexibility and technical proficiency to meet our customers’ unique requirements. Their “Everything under one roof” concept streamlines production lead time and mitigates logistics risks, providing added convenience.
Our partner is currently looking for CNC operators/programmers with Mazak experience to join their team in Enschede, the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating complex products using a CNC turning/milling machine;
- Independently programming, setting up, and operating;
- Working with MAZAK QUICK TURN NEXUS 250 II M and MAZAK QUICK TURN SMART 200;
- Other related tasks.
The weekly net salary is €520.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in CNC programming;
- Relevant work experience with measuring and reading technical drawings;
- Technical insight and affinity for machine construction;
- Demonstrable experience as a CNC turner;
- Knowledge of MAZATROL will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.