CNC Operator (from €500 net/week) North Brabant, in Netherlands
Our client is a forward-thinking and dynamic supplier in the metal industry, based in North Brabant. Specializing in precision sheet metal and construction work, they offer expert solutions in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. With a state-of-the-art machine park and a strong focus on quality, they also provide certified welding services, ensuring the highest standards are met in every project they undertake.
Our partner is currently looking for CNC operators to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Adjusting, programming and operating the press brake;
- Identifying shortcomings and deviations and dealing with them with your supervisor;
- Performing quality checks.
The starting salary is €15 gross per hour. This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in similar positions will be considered a plus;
- Experience with different production techniques, reading and understanding technical drawings;
- Enthusiastic and flexible;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Pro-active work attitude;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.