CNC Operator (11€ net per hour) Groenlo, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for a CNC Operator to join their team.
HFI is a worldwide, Tier-1 supplier for renowned clients active in various high-end industries such as: Measuring & Control, Medical, Semicon & Optical en Suspension. HFI is specialized in the production of series of high-quality, precision components in ferro and non-ferro materials. In the production they employ highly qualified professionals and they use highly advanced machines and largely automated, efficient production processes. Their relationships with customers are generally long-term and strong.
HFI develops and manufactures its own process and product solutions in-house. This concerns not only production tooling, but also ingenious installations which are not standard on the market. HFI has about 70 employees and is established in Groenlo, Gelderland.
- Net salary €11,00 per hour;
- House and insurance are paid by the agency;
- Single room accommodation;
- Affinity with precision mechanical technology
- Can speak and understand English.
- Has driving license.
- Has a good attitude and behaviour.
- Teamplayer. But can also work independent.
Can speak and understand English.