CNC Miller/Turner (520 net per week) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 19 daysAvailable positions: 1/2Salary: from /h
Our partner Timing is looking for CNC Miller/Turner to work in the Losser, in the Netherlands.
If you are a experienced CNC Miller and Turner, this job is for you!
- The use of CNC machines to perform machining operations on valves and parts.
- Receives orders from the cooperating foreman or from the production manager. The assignments consist of a guide card, bill of materials, drawing, tensioning list and a program
- Setting up, stretch and operating CNC machine and / or conventional machines according to the guidelines / assignments indicated above. If necessary, adjust the program.
- Checks the supplied material, the machining process and the executed operations for quality using the material list
- Reports deviations in the measurements to the cooperating foreman
- identifies problems and resolves them as independently as possible, switches on if necessary the cooperating foreman or production manager
- Determines, depending on the assignment, within the whole of the instructions of work preparation, the tools to be used and the method of stretching
- Takes care of the order and tidiness of both direct work environment as well as the entire department
- Contributes to mutual respect to colleagues and managers
- Is responsible for the proper use of the machine, tools and keeping the necessary measuring instruments optimal
- Abides by the standard quality standards applicable within the company
- Adheres to the applicable safety standards and reports unsafe situations
- Is responsible for the daily maintenance of the machine and the frequent cleaning and cleaning of the machine and workplace
- Weekly net salary of 520€, depending on skills, experience and certificates, paid on Wednesdays;
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week;
- 3 shifts
- Long term;
- Holidays – in agreement with planning, possible every 3 months;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Protective boots provided by Timing;
- CV in English;
- European Citizenship;
- 2 years Experience in working as a CNC Operator with OKUMA, program language ISO
- Communicative in English or German;
- Possession of a category B driving license;
- Own car is welcome;
Communicative in English or German;