CNC Miller (620-680€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Our partner Timing is looking for CNC Millers to join their them in the Netherlands!
If you are a experienced CNC Miller and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, this job is for you!
Enerpac leads the industry with superior precision and ultra-reliable quality, delivering technically advanced industrial tools and services that prioritize safety and productivity, surpass compliance, and outpace the competition.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Using CNC machines (mostly Fanuc type) to perform machining operations on valves and parts;
- Receiving orders from the cooperating foreman or from the production manager;
- Setting up and operating CNC machines and/or conventional machines according to previously agreed guidelines;
- Checking the supplied material, the machining process and the executed operations for quality using the material list;
- Reporting deviations in the measurements to the cooperating foreman;
- Identifying problems and resolving them as independently as possible;
- Taking care of the order and tidiness of both direct work environment as well as the entire department
- Contributing to mutual respect to colleagues and managers
- Being responsible for the proper use of the machine, tools and keeping the necessary measuring instruments optimal
- Full compliance with the safety regulations of the Company;
- Weekly net salary of 620-680€, depending on skills, experience and certificates, paid on Wednesdays;
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week;
- 1 shift system;
- Long term offer;
- Holidays – in agreement with planning, possible in every 3 months;
- Accommodation in a single room in well-equipped shared houses;
- Protective boots provided by Timing;
- CV in English is required to apply for the position;
- At least 2 years experience working as a CNC miller;
- Experience with Fanuc machines is mandatory;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings on a professional level;
- Experience with CNC programming is a big plus;
- Ability to work individually and in a team;
- Responsible and motivated attitude;
- Ready to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long term.
At least B1 level of English language is required.