CNC Miller (520-540€/net per week) , in Netherlands
Our agency partner is currently looking for CNC Milling machine Operators and Programmers to work in The Netherlands.
There are multiple companies looking for CNC Millers and after the initial interview with the agency you will receive a job offer. For CNC Millers companies look for people with a strong focus on quality, customer satisfaction, and delivery reliability.
The work consists of setting up and programming the machine tools. Milling of different materials such as; steel, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze and brass. Producing high-quality precision parts up to large parts with wide tolerances. The series sizes may vary from 1 to 5000 pieces.
- Operating and Programming CNC Milling machines;
- Work with Fanuc (3-axes), Heidenhain (3-axes), or Siemens; or other popular CNC Milling machine brands (3, 4 or 5 axis).
- Read technical drawings.
- Work can be in 1 shift or 2 shifts, depending on a company;
- Long-term full-time job;
- Free accommodation (single room);
- Free health insurance;
- CV in English with previous experience;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant fine mechanical work experience in a production environment;
- Read and work with technical drawings;
- Experience in CNC programming (Fanuc, Heidenhain)
- Capable to work individually and as a team;
- Responsible and motivated attitude;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long term.
Can speak in English, German or Dutch (at least B1).