CNC Laser Operators (€500 net/week) Vriezenveen, in Netherlands
Witte van Moort is a prominent, innovative, and progressive company in the metal sector. They foster a dynamic, professional, and high-tech work environment.
And they are looking for Laser Operators to join their team!
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Working with the modernized 2D and 3D laser machines (Truelaser cell 7040);
- Controlling the quality of the products;
- Checking work standards and requirements specification;
- Discussing ways to improve the job with the manager;
- Helping in converting and setting up machines.
The salary is €500 net per week. You will work in a three-shifts system.
You will have allowances for working overtime (175%), working two shifts (14%), and working three shifts (20%).
The salary covers accommodation and health insurance, and the agency will arrange both for you.
The company is providing the following allowances:
175% for working overtime
14% for working in two shifts
20% for working in three shifts
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Demonstrable practical experience;
- Background with CNC machines;
- Ability to work in a three-shift system;
- The affinity to work with sheet metal is a bonus;
- Initiative and responsible;
- Flexible and independent attitude;
- Willing to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English or German language