CNC Bender (€18,67–€19,71 gross/hour) Veghel, in Netherlands
Are you looking to develop your career and satisfy your ambitions at a company where you can aspire to new heights, enjoy personal growth and thrive on achievement? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Our partner VanDerLande is looking for CNC Benders to join their team in the Netherlands!
VanDerLande is internationally active in the field of baggage systems for airports and sorting systems for logistics companies and is a leading supplier of warehouse automation solutions. They seek passionate and ambitious individuals capable of positively impacting their key customer projects while developing a prosperous career in a challenging and rewarding international environment.
As a CNC Bander, your responsibilities will be:
- Working in a team of benders at the Machining division;
- Cutting and binding plates following technical drawings using CNC bending machine;
- Programming the machine on your own;
- Operating with carbon steel components.
The starting salary is between €18,67 and €19,71 gross per hour. This wage includes a holiday allowance of 10.5% and irregular holiday hours. The salary is paid weekly.
The agency provides personal protection equipment and work clothes.
The agency offers you a single room as accommodation. You only need to bring your pillow, bed sheets, and blanket with you.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to get a contract with the company. You will join an enthusiastic and collegial team where everyone is ready to help each other.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 3 years experience as a CNC Bender;
- Knowledge of CNC operating systems and software programs;
- Able to read and work with technical drawings;
- Eager to learn;
- Independent and proactive team player;
- Result-oriented and flexible;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English