Cleaning Staff (€1600-1700 netto per month) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Robin’s long-term partner agency B2Works from the Netherlands needs extra hands! A big part of the agency’s work is providing quality accommodation for all its employees. The cleaning staff is essential to maintain the accommodation.
The agency is looking for a motivated cleaner to join its team!
Your daily tasks will be:
- working in a team of 2 people, drive a car to the agency’s accommodations (located in the area of Nijmegen) on weekdays;
- clean the kitchens, bathrooms and restrooms, living rooms, and common areas;
- report to the agency if the accommodation has any problems if anything is broken etc.;
- other related tasks accordingly to the position.
B2works is looking for a motivated long-term team member. The work is on weekdays from morning to afternoon. In exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary to work overtime or weekends by arrangement.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- Cleaning experience and practice;
- Physically healthy and strong, prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good English communication skills;
- Ability to drive a car in the Netherlands and valid driver's license.
English level B1