Chicken farm worker Barneveld, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands Van den broek are a company who farm, produces and distributes chickens, they are currently looking for chicken catchers to join their team.
If you have experience working in chicken farms this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks that you will be requested to accomplish as an employee for Van den Broek may include:
- Working in a hatchery helping with the vaccinating of day old chickens;
- Catching the chickens for vaccinating (they are young chickens that need to be vaccinated);
- Cleaning the stable in which they are kept;
- Other farming related tasks requested by your team leader.
This is a long term, full time job offer, the accommodation is bicycle distance from the farm, candidates must be willing to cycle to work. Housing price is € 2.60 per worked hour with a maximum of € 78, per week. Employees working for Van den Broek mustn’t be sensitive to smells and dirty workspaces as it is normal for this kind of environment.
Candidates must be flexible with working chores and physically fit as it can be a demanding. As well flexibility with working schedules and hours is must since the farm works during the day and the night.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position
- Some experience working in chicken farms will be an advantage;
- Not allergic to dust or chickens;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Basic knowledge of the english language A1,A2 or Lithuanian / Romanian / Latvian language skills.