CE Driver Tipper (€500-€600 net/week) Lelystad, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for CE Driver Tippers in the Netherlands!
One of the company’s most important pillars is asphalt production, which supplies a large part of the Dutch road network. Their asphalt is suitable for various applications, ranging from highways to industrial sites and from cycle paths to recreational areas.
As a CE Driver Tipper, it will be your job to transport asphalt, sand, and gravel to and from road works with tipping trucks and trailers.
You must have a C and E driving license as well as a VCA safety course.
The weekly net salary is between €500 and €600, depending on your previous experience. Accommodation and insurance are already deducted from the salary.
In this position, you will have the following:
- 25 paid vacation days;
- 3,5 extra vacation days, which will be paid separately;
- 8% surplus on gross wage for extra holiday money, paid every July.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Driving license C and E CODE 95;
- VCA certificate;
- Minimum two years of driving experience with trailer (E driving license);
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English.