CE Driver for Distribution (€600- €700 net/week) Uden, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for CE drivers for distribution to join their team in Uden, Netherlands!
The company is an all-around transportation expert with a fleet of more than 140 trucks of various sizes and designs and more than 265 employees. With fine-mesh distribution as its core business but also specializing in warehousing, they serve customers throughout the Benelux. They do this with vehicles equipped with the most modern communication, navigation, and safety techniques.
As a CE Driver for Distribution, your duties will include the following:
- Product transportation;
- Loading and unloading pallets.
Driving licenses C and E are mandatory for this position.
A weekly net salary is between €600 and €700, depending on your previous experience. You will work approximately 50 hours a week in only one shift, either from 6 AM to 5 PM or from 8 AM to 7 PM.
The company offers you:
- 25 paid vacation days;
- 3,5 extra vacation days, which will be paid separately;
- 8% surplus on gross wage for extra holiday money, paid every July.
- Accommodation provided in well-equipped shared houses (single or double bedrooms, depending on availability)
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Driving license C and E, and valid CODE 95;
- Minimum two years of CE truck driving experience;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.