Carpenter / Woodworker (400-500€ net/weekly) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our reliable partner in the Netherlands is hiring carpenters!
You will work with a colleague on various challenging renovation and new construction projects. This is an all-around position, so all aspects of the carpentry trade will be covered, from structural work to fine-finish carpentry, concrete, floor construction, and setting doors, windows, and frames.
As a carpenter, you will be responsible for the following:
- Repairing and assembling doors, boxes, floors, frames, walls, window sills, and other (wooden) constructions;
- Studying and reading sketches, drawings, and specifications;
- Checking the soundness and condition of existing structures;
- Determining the correct dimensions and distances with tools such as tape measure, pencil, folding ruler, and chalk;
- Cutting wooden plates and beams to size with (electric) devices;
- Fastening building materials together using nails, screws, bolts, etc.;
- Finishing connections and seams (for example, with skirting boards or sealant).
The starting salary is €15-17 gross per hour. You will work in different shifts, for which you will receive shift allowances.
Shift allowance: 18%
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working as a carpenter;
- Motivated and passionate about carpentry;
- Able to work precisely and accurately;
- VCA certificate will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.