Carpenter (Modular Houses) with private car and experience (€480 net/week) , in Netherlands
Ergon is an employment agency that values people and appreciates quality work. Their mission is to help everyone looking for a job and match them with a suitable job position and a company in the Netherlands and Germany.
Our partner is currently looking for modular house carpenters to join their team in Fürstenwalde, Germany!
As a modular house carpenter, you will work in a factory that produces modular houses and rooms.
Your duties will include the following:
- Hanging doors and placing windows;
- Fitting and making wooden structures;
- Using the right tools;
- All kinds of fine carpentry work.
A driver’s license and your own car are required for this position.
The weekly net salary is approximately €480, depending on your previous experience. You will work 40 hours per week in a team with another colleague.
Accommodation is free, and you will be accommodated in a single room.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Relevant previous experience;
- VCA certificate is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Ready to start immediately;
- Serious and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in Germany.
Minimum B1 level of English or German.