Carpenter for modular houses (435-470€ net/week) Uden, in Netherlands
Are you an English-speaking, experienced carpenter interested in working in the Netherlands? Also, are you passionate about working on exciting prefab wood constructions? Our partner can offer you a stable job with an attractive salary in Uden!
Barli is a specialist in modular construction systems, which they produce from wood in their modern facility in Uden. Their main area of expertise is working on sustainable homes, apartments and holiday homes. They are one of the innovators in the industry and are now considered to be among the leading modular timber builders in the Netherlands. As a carpenter, you will work with a team of skilled and driven craftsmen.
Your main tasks will involve:
- Fitting and making wooden prefab structures;
- Hanging doors and placing windows;
- Using the right tools;
- All kinds of fine carpentry work.
- Full compliance with safety protocols.
The agency provides:
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime;
- 45 days off/year;
- Competitive salary, which will be commensurated with your experience and performance;
- Accommodation either in single bedrooms in a shared house, or in nicely equipped double bedrooms in a studio apartment;
- Company car, working shoes and tools are provided;
- Candidates have to work in day shifts only;
- Pleasant working hours in a controlled, modern workshop with a friedly atmosphere;
- Opprtunity to learn and develop;
- With good performance, there’s a chance for a permanent contract with the company.
Shift allowance: 16% of the gross salary excl. 10.5% holiday allowance (€ 12.96)
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- At least one year of proven carpentry experience (prefably with modular houses) is mandatory;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings is a big plus;
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and with an eye for quality;
- Ability to work independetly and as a part of a team as well
- VCA certificate is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English or Dutch is required.