Car Repair Technician (from 13 to 17€ gross per hour) , in Netherlands
Our agency partner is looking for experience candidates to work in the automotive industry for several positions. You should be flexible to work in different parts of The Netherlands.
If you have experience in the automotive field, specifically in repairing, this is the job for you!
- Industrial Painter;
- Panel beater;
- Mechanic helper;
- First Mechanic;
- Car Polisher / Cleaner;
- Dismantle technician;
- Car Preparator;
- Gross salaries between 13h and 17h per hour, depending on the experience;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Long term full time offer;
- Transport : Bike – if the distance to work is less than 10 km; Electric bike – if the distance is more than 10 km; Company car – if the person is the driver of this car, he does not pay for transport, if the person is a passenger in the car, he pays 5 euros for the transport (daily). Depending on the company, the agency also has the option of reimbursing fuel costs if the employee uses a private car for work. The reimbursement is EUR 0.19 / km if the distance is more than 10 km. We can reimburse the fuel costs up to 40 km one way.
- A English CV is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Good english level, at least A2 or Dutch;
- Drivers License;
- Experience in the automotive industry;
- Proved experience in the field you are applying to;
- Serious and flexible to work in all-around tasks;
- Teamwork and autonomy to work by yourself;
- Flexible to work in different parts of The Netherlands.
Good english level, at least A2 or Dutch