Car part manufacturing employee Born, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for all-around flex workers to join a team in VDL Nedcar company that is an independent Vehicle Contract Manufacturer for Mini Cooper and BMW cars in the Netherlands located in Born.
If you have a passion for cars and you are willing to endure heavy lifting + learn new skills, this job might be just right for you! There are many positions available based on experience and additional training, at the start, it will be mainly heavy lifting.
Your daily tasks will include:
- lifting/ moving heavy car parts from/to locations;
- packing, collecting car parts;
- possibilities to be trained for other positions (assembly line worker, etc.)
- quality control of orders and materials;
- following safety rules and regulations;
- other related tasks will be required to do on request.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in 2 rotating shifts.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, lifting heavy boxes.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride a bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with an electric motor, faster). During high season, however, accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles/e-bikes or transit).
Hourly wage (gross): 13.55 EUR + 7.36% ATV = 14.55 EUR
Second shift mo-fr: 15.00 %
Standard hours Saturday: 50.00 %
Standard hours Sunday: 63.80 %
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- No face or neck tattoos, or face piercings;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1