Car painter/Pre-processor (500€-520€ net/week) Dordrecht, in Netherlands
Are you an experienced car painter/pre-processor, who is looking for a new challenge in the Netherlands? This can be your opportunity then!
Our agency partner is looking for new car painter employees for various companies in Dordrecht.
In this position, your daily tasks include:
- Preparing and cleaning the object’s surface before painting by sanding and masking off areas for precise application;
- Filling with a body filler any dents, scratches, or other imperfections on the surface;
- Priming and masking the objects;
- Apply paint and other coating to the exterieors and interiors of cars by using various tools and techniques, including spray guns, brushes and airbrushes.
- Full compliance with safety regulations;
- Keeping the workplace neat and tidy.
The agency provides:
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime;
- Starting salary between 18.00€ and 20.00€ gross/hour, depending on your experience. With good performance, your salary can increase exponentially;
- Company car, if needed;
- Accommodation in single bedrooms in shared houses (couples get double bedrooms).
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in car painting or a related field;
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of different surfaces and preparation techniques;
- Able to use sanders and other tools;
- Good color perception and the ability to distinguish between different shades and hues;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English is required, Dutch knowledge is a big plus.