Car mechanic with own car (€535-625 net/week) , in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for experienced car technicians to join their teams in Tiel and Utrecht!
The company is a trusted and well-known source of skilled, high-quality automotive workers in the Netherlands.
As a car mechanic, you will be responsible for the following:
- Independently carrying out maintenance;
- Repairing work for customers;
- Assessing the condition of cars and estimating the required maintenance;
- Performing APK inspections;
- Taking care of the installation of various equipment and accessories;
- Other related duties like air conditioning and tire service.
What will you get in this position?
This is a full-time and long-term job offer.
The weekly salary is around €625, depending on your experience, and is paid every Thursday. This is the net salary for a 40-hour workweek, including accommodation and health insurance.
There are 20 days of vacation per year in this position. These vacation days will be paid for in the summer and Christmas vacations and are built up by working.
You will also get free storage service for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays and a free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep before starting your new job.
Sleeping equipment shall be provided by the candidate.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as a car-mechanic (universal cars);
- Own means of transport is mandatory;
- Already existing BSN number is strongly preferred;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B2 level of English