Car Mechanic (€ 450-620 net/weekly) , in Netherlands
Our agency partner in The Netherlands is currently looking for experienced Car Technicians to work and join their team! Are you ready for a challenge?
If you are an experienced and motivated car repair specialist, interested in working abroad, and looking for work in a professional car repair shop, we have an opportunity for you!
In this position, your daily tasks include:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with cars using specialized diagnostic tools and techniques;
- Repairing or replacing parts that are damaged or worn out.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections to keep cars in good working order.
- Keeping accurate records of all repairs and maintenance performed on cars;
- Full compliance with all the safety and health protocols;
The agency provides:
- Weekly net salary between 450 and 620€, depending on the experience, always paid on time (already includes deductions for accommodation and medical insurance);
- Dutch contract;
- All social guarantees;
- Transport (to and from work) and accommodation;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- A friendly environment and initial training will be provided.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least one year of proven experience as a car technician is mandatory;
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of engine systems, electrical systems, brakes, transmissions, and other mechanical components.
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipments;
- Ability to work independently and as a team player;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment to ensure that passenger cars are safe, reliable, and in compliance with regulations.
- Ready to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Communication skills in English or Dutch (at least A2)