Bus driver NIGHT SHIFT (from 650€ net/week) , in Netherlands
TCS Netherlands is a professional temporary employment agency working for the Dutch hospitality industry. Their goal is to find the best professionals from all around the world and provide amazing services!
Their partner is now looking for Bus drivers to join their team! This is the largest coach company in the Netherlands! With the help of 400 colleagues, providing transport around major events such as the Dutch Grand Prix, Lowlands, DefQon 1, coach transport for various municipalities, school trips and student associations.
The bus driver position offers various options, including driving within the city, between cities, and even internationally (depending on your experience). Your responsibilities may include driving routes for the municipality, transporting students to schools, and taking groups of people to various events. This diverse role allows you to engage with different passengers.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform pre-trip checks on the bus, including oil, coolant, and damage inspections;
- Record mileage daily;
- Review routes in advance for potential delays or specific details;
- Safely drive passengers to their destinations following designated routes;
- Ensure the bus is refueled and well-maintained after each trip;
- The role does not involve selling tickets.
You will enjoy:
- Modern corporate clothing (provided);
- Enjoyable and friendly working environment;
- Staff association offering various fun outings.
- Single bedroom provided in a shared house, equipped with everything you need for basic everyday comfort. The amount of people living in the house can variate from 2 to 8, but in average they are 4.
- FREE ACCOMMODATION for first 3 months (it means you will earn extra 390 EUR/ monthly net)
It is necessary for candidates to have their own car or to be willing to rent one.
Irregular hours compensation:
€4.80 per hour extra per hour for working hours from Monday to Friday, between 19:00 and 07:30.
€4.45 extra per hour for working hours on Saturdays.
€6.18 per hour for working hours on Sundays and public holidays and on working days between 00:00 and 06:00, if it concerns a shift that started on a Sunday or public holiday.
Touring car transport, occasional transport and shuttle transport
€3,71 extra per hour for working on Saturdays & on nightly hours on regular days between 00:00 and 06:00.
€5,58 extra per hour on Sundays and public holidays
€3,09 extra per hour for working hours from Monday to Friday between 20:00 and 06:00
€4,65 extra per hour for working on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays between 00:00 and 24:00
Extra hours are paid 35% on every day.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Driving license D and Valid Code 95;
- At least 6 months of bus driving experience from the previous two years is mandatory;
- Ready to work 90% of time in NIGHT SHIFT
- Readiness to pass the driving test upon arrival;
- Ready to undergo to a thorough medical examination before starting to work;
- Friendly, customer-oriented, and representative;
- Flexible with the ability to work on weekends;
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ready to stay long-term in the Netherlands;
Beginner (A2) level of the English language is enough if you are willing to work 90% of the time in night shift.