Bus driver (from 530€ net/week) , in Netherlands
TCS Netherlands is a professional temporary employment agency working for the Dutch hospitality industry. Their goal is to find the best professionals from all around the world and provide amazing services!
Their partner is now looking for Bus drivers to join their team! This is the largest coach company in the Netherlands! With the help of 400 colleagues, providing transport around major events such as the Dutch Grand Prix, Lowlands, DefQon 1, coach transport for various municipalities, school trips and student associations.
The bus driver position offers various options, including driving within the city, between cities, and even internationally (depending on your experience). Your responsibilities may include driving routes for the municipality, transporting students to schools, and taking groups of people to various events. This diverse role allows you to engage with different passengers.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform pre-trip checks on the bus, including oil, coolant, and damage inspections;
- Record mileage daily;
- Review routes in advance for potential delays or specific details;
- Safely drive passengers to their destinations following designated routes;
- Ensure the bus is refueled and well-maintained after each trip;
- The role does not involve selling tickets.
You will enjoy:
- Modern corporate clothing (provided);
- Enjoyable and friendly working environment;
- Staff association offering various fun outings.
- Single bedroom provided in a shared house, equipped with everything you need for basic everyday comfort. The amount of people living in the house can variate from 2 to 8, but in average they are 4.
It is necessary for candidates to have their own car or to be willing to rent one.
Holiday and travel allowance
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Driving license D and Valid Code 95;
- At least 6 months to 1 year of recent relevant experience;
- Readiness to pass the driving test upon arrival;
- Friendly, customer-oriented, and representative;
- Flexible with the ability to work on weekends;
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ready to stay long-term in the Netherlands;
Good command of the English language