Bricklayer (500-560 EUR/net weekly) , in Netherlands
Our partner agency has been involved with the Dutch Construction and Engineering sector for a long time now. The company is currently searching for skilled Bricklayers for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Netherlands.
Do you have experience in construction? Are you driven to participate in Accommodations, Schools & other public building construction?
You can work independently as well as in a team and because of your experience you are able to lay many bricks per day. Before you start masonry, you go through the construction and working drawings with your colleague. During your working day, you then apply various masonry bonds and masonry techniques.
- Full-time and long-term job offer.
- One daily shift, working 40 hours from Monday to Friday. Overtime is a possibility, depending on workflow. You must be flexible to work weekends, if necessary.
- Free fully equipped accommodation according to SNF certification with your own personal room.
- A salary of approximately €500 – 560 net per week based on a 40-hour work week. Every Thursday is guaranteed paid on time.
- Free personal use of HILTI electric tools.
- Possibility to build up STIPP-pension.
- No transport? You can rent a car for 50€ per week, a one-time safety deposit of 200€ is needed. Want to rent a car with someone else? No problem, the agency prefers it.
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working at construction sites, as a Bricklayer (dutch style);
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain VCA;
- Capable of reading blueprints/drawings is a Must;
- Team player & independent problem-solving/attention to detail, in a fast-paced environment;
- Motivated to learn & to keep up-to-date;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Compliance with safety, hygiene & work environment regulations;
- Availability for long-term stay in the Netherlands.
- Rent a company car (pay 200 EUR in deposit and a weekly payment of 50 EUR). The 200 EUR deposit will be given back when the employment is finished.
Good English or German communication skills (B2 level)