Bench Press operator/programmer (from €500/week) Boven-Leeuwen, in Netherlands
Assink & Schipholt is a prestigious metal manufacturing company with a rich history spanning over a century. Their core expertise lies in producing high-quality sheet metal and construction work. As pioneers in metal processing, they harness the power of cutting-edge machinery, enabling us to deliver exceptional results consistently.
Our partner is currently looking for bench press operators/programmers to join their team in Boven-Leeuwen!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with Safan and Amada press brakes;
- Setting up machines;
- Operating and maintaining machines;
- Keeping the workplace nice and tidy.
The weekly net salary is from €500 and will depend on your previous experience.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in the metal industry;
- Demonstrable experience in processing stainless steel;
- Experience in welding aluminum and steel will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.