Automotive assembly worker (with automotive experience) Born, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for Car part assembly line workers to join a team in VDL Nedcar company which is an independent Vehicle Contract Manufacturer for Mini Cooper and BMW cars in the Netherlands located in Born.
We are looking for candidates to join the team in Body – assembly:
- Physical, repetitive work;
- Working in a fast pace production line;
- Following technical drawings or instructions in simple assembly tasks.
Each team member receives an hourly guarantee of 141 hours per 4 weeks. If these hours are not worked, VDL Nedcar continues to pay the salary up to 141 hours, the supplementary salary (empty hours) is the gross salary and does not include shiftwork allowance.
- The agency will accept you as a VDL applicant after having a phone call interview.
- They will send you a form that you will have to fill out with personal information
- After they receive this, they will send you a simple test of VDL Nedcar via e-mail.
- For the test to be successful you need to score 2 out of 5.
- After the test, you will have an interview with VDL.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous technical/automotive work experience;
- Physically healthy and strong;
- Professional attitude and sense of responsibility;
- Punctuality and flexibility towards working tasks and schedule;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long-term.
At least B1 English or Dutch.